JCB Tools Warranty Terms and Conditions
JCB Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for up to 5 years (extra charges may apply) from date of purchase by simply registering your product online within 30 days. Proof of purchase required. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To register your JCB Power Tool, please visit: mytoolbox.jcb-tools.co.uk
Online registration within 30 days of purchase is mandatory to activate your standard 3 Year Warranty. You will be given the option to extend to a 5 Year Warranty (extra charges may apply). Registration is only available online via www.jcb-tools.co.uk. You will need your original sales receipt, the model number and the serial number (if applicable) of your product. Kits comprising of two or more tools are excluded from single registration and must registered individually for full warranty cover.
Upon successful registration, a warranty certificate will be available to download, print or save as a PDF document. The relevant warranty certificate together with the original sales receipt will be required in the event of any claim within the warranty period.
Should you choose not to register your product within 30 days of purchase, your statutory consumer rights will not be affected. You will need the original sales receipt as proof of purchase in the event of a warranty claim.
Warranty cover commences from the date of purchase on the retail sales receipt and is valid only for JCB Tools products purchased within the UK bearing the CE mark and a visible serial number.
In the unlikely event your JCB Power Tool is subject to a manufacturing fault within the warranty period, JCB Tools may repair the product by replacing defective parts free of charge at our discretion. In the event parts are irreplaceable JCB Tools may replace your product free of charge. The original product will remain the property of JCB Tools in this situation.
The above repair or replacement of products will be undertaken providing that:
- The product has been subject to fair wear and tear only.
- The product has not been subject to accidental or cosmetic damage.
- The product has not been misused and has been used only in accordance with the instruction manual provided.
- The product has not been subject to overload or insufficient servicing and maintenance.
- The product has not been subject to any abnormal environmental conditions or inappropriate operating conditions.
- Repairs have not been attempted by an unauthorised person and no modifications have been made to the product.
- Repairs have not been undertaken using non-genuine spare parts.
JCB Power Tools used for Hire Fleets or as part of B2B and Service Contracts are not covered by these terms and conditions.
- JCB Tools standard 3 Year and extended 5 Year Warranties excludes the following (where relevant):
- Components normally subject to wear such as carbon brushes.
- Batteries, Chucks and Chargers.
- Accessories and consumable items.
- Cases and tool storage products.
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, return it to the retailer where it was purchased together with your sales receipt. If a product develops a fault after 30 days a warranty claim must be submitted.
If you have a warranty claim please take your product, original sales receipt and if applicable, a copy of your extended warranty certificate to your place of purchase or nearest JCB Tools retailer.
If you wish to send your product to us directly, please call us on 03308380257 to arrange warranty claim or repair. Delivery and repair charges may apply at our discretion should the warranty claim be invalid for any of the reasons illustrated above. In the event charges are not accepted the product will be retained by JCB Tools and remain the property of JCB Tools.
The information on both your sales receipt and your extended warranty certificate must match.
JCB TOOLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS PRODUCT.