JCB TOOLS – WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
JCB Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for up to 3 years from the date of purchase (the Warranty Period) provided you registered your product online within 30 days of receiving the product.
How to register for your warranty. To register your product please visit www.mytoolbox.jcb-tools.co.uk. You will need to provide the following information:
- Original purchase receipt; or proof of purchase
- Model number; and
- Serial number.
Please make sure you have entered the information correctly. Incorrect model no/serial nos will result in invalid warranty. Please note: warranty is only valid for purchases from authorised JCB dealer.
If you have purchased a kit. If you have purchased a kit comprising more than one tool they must be registered individually.
Warranty Certificate. Once you have successful registered your product a Warranty certificate will be available to print or save. The warranty certificate and original proof of purchase will be required to make a warranty claim. Please check all the information has been entered correctly, incorrect information will result in invalid warranty. The JCB warranty excludes all batteries and chargers.
How to make a claim. If your product is subject to a manufacturing fault within the Warranty Period and it is covered by the Product Warranty we will repair the product free of charge or if it is not possible to repair the product we will replace it free of charge provided:
- You return the product to us;
- The product has been subject to fair wear and tear only
- The product has not been subject to:
- accidental damage;
- cosmetic damage;
- insufficient servicing or maintenance;
- abnormal/inappropriate environmental or operating conditions;
- repairs or modification other than those we have undertaken;
- repairs which have used spare parts that are not genuine manufacturer approved parts; or
- wilful damage or negligence.
Exclusions. The following are excluded from the Product Warranty:
- Products used for hire fleets or as part of B2B and Service Contracts
- Components normally subject to wear and tear such as carbon brushes.
- Accessories and consumable items such as drill bits
- Cases and tool storage products.
If you wish to send your product to us directly, please call us on 03308380257 to arrange warranty claim or repair. Delivery and repair charges may apply at our discretion should the warranty claim be invalid for any of the reasons illustrated above. In the event charges are not accepted the product will be retained by JCB Tools and remain the property of JCB Tools.
The information on both your sales receipt and your extended warranty certificate must match.