JCB WARRANTY STATEMENT
A product of hard work, in every corner of the world you’ll find a JCB machine. Since our beginnings in 1945, we have always invested heavily in research and development, keeping JCB at the cutting edge of innovation. Today, JCB has some of the finest engineering facilities across the globe, producing a range of over 300 machines and maintains a reputation for unrivalled customer service. The same innovation to always get the job done better, the same quality to never let you down, the same engineering heritage and expertise that you can trust, can be found in JCB Power Tools. This range of JCB power tools are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
If your JCB power tool becomes defective within this warranty period, we guarantee to:
- Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge, or
- Repair products free of charge, or
- Replace the unit with a new or re-conditioned unit, free of charge.
Your 3 year guarantee does not cover defects caused by or resulting from:
- Overload, misuse, or neglect
- Normal wear and tear, including accessory wear
- Hire use
- Repairs attempted by anyone other than an authorised agent
- Damage caused by foreign objects, substances or accidents
Your 3 year guarantee does not cover:
- Battery packs as they are guaranteed for a 12 month period
- Accessories supplied with the power tool.
For guarantee claims, please contact JCB Customer Services. You will be required to submit proof of purchase.
JCB CUSTOMER HELPLINE 0333 0143092
Please choose OPTION 1 – Electric Power tools to speak to one of our advisors.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. JCB SO53 3LE (Registered in England under No. 973387).
INCLUDED MODEL NUMBERS